WaveControl SMP2 40GHz
Caracteristici principale / Specificatii
- 2-in-1: broadband measurements (DC - 40 GHz) and spectrum analysis (DC – 400 kHz).
- Real-time FFT-based spectrum analysis using digital processing.
- Weighted Peak Method (WPM) for automatic and real time comparison with limits.
- Special auto-gain function for peak detection (indispensable for procedures such as welding).
- Display of results in RMS and peak values.
- Function for time domain measurement of a specific frequency.
- Automatic field probe recognition.
- E&H field selection.
- Total field value and value for each component (X, Y, Z).
- Frequency SPAN selection.
- High Pass Filters at 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 25 Hz and 100 Hz.
- Max-hold function.
- Display of maximum, minimum and average values.
- Sliding window function according to standards.
- Spatial average function.
- Adjustable measurement time from 1s to 100 hours.
- Programmable measurement to start at a given time.
- Graphic display of broadband measurement changes over time.
- Adjustable graph display from 1 s to 12 minutes.
- Programmable alarm function.
- USB and fibre optics connection.
- Large storage capacity.
- Screen-shot function for reporting.
- PC software for control and reporting.
- Results can be uploaded automatically to a web-page control centre.
- Available in several languages